Monday, October 1, 2012

24 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  24 Weeks

Size of Baby:  1.5 lb and about 13.5 inches  - the size of a rutabaga 

Gender:  Girl!

Maternity Clothes: I got some new maternity clothes in this week and its nice to have more fall options...including some skinny jeans and skinny cords - so cute!  I ordered 2 new pairs of boots this weekend that should be in this week.  

Movement:  She's very active, especially during the evenings.  The other night she was kicking up a storm and I wanted to see if I could see my belly moved, so I asked her to kick again - she did!  She's brilliant :) 

Sleep:  Other than getting up once a night, I've been sleeping great thanks to my new pillow.  Last night was a little rough because my back and hips were sore from sewing all day, but other than that I'm sleeping great.

Symptoms:  The only symptom I'm having right now is itchy dry skin.

Cravings:  Still cereal...

What I Miss:  Being able to bend over without grunting :)

Best Moment this Week:  I love that it is finally fall!  Mums, cooler weather when I gather the chicken eggs, boots, leaves changing colors, football, sewing - LOVE IT ALL!!

What I'm looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday so I'm excited to hear this little girl's heartbeat again.  And...Adam's birthday is on Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment