Monday, October 22, 2012

We Scared Up Some Fun

This weekend was our 2nd Annual Halloween Party with the family.  Just like last year, we had a great time and got a kick out of seeing each other in costume.

Mom & Dad dressed as Sarah Palin (the Alaskan version) and an Old Geiser she picked up in Alaska.  Melissa & Kerry dressed as Fred and Daphne from Scooby Doo.  Jayden dressed as a "gansta" (circa now), Kyler dressed as a gangster (circa 1920's), and Evan dressed as a Transformer.  I dressed as a redneck - my pregnant belly was the perfect beer belly!  And Adam dressed as himself...maybe next year I can talk him into dressing up :).

We had food, built a bonfire, roasted marshmallows, bobbed for apples and roasted apples.  The boys really got into the apple bobbing.  We had done it last year and decided to do it again this year since it was easy and fun.  They are old pros and got tons of apples, which were great to play with in the fire!  I guess we'll have to ask the deer how the roasted apples where, since they ended up all over the back yard.

It was a short party, because by 8:00 we were all partied out (including me!).  I'm so glad everyone got to come have some fun and enjoy the wonderful fall weather.  Here's some pictures from the night.  I apologize for subjecting you all to my bare pregnant belly.  In case you are wondering, the last picture is me with the Sarah Palin mask on.  I was pretending to be Bristal Palin, ha!






P.S.  I'm going to do my 27 week update tomorrow instead of tonight.  I worked from home this afternoon, so I'm already in my PJs and don't feel like taking a picture tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment