Monday, October 15, 2012

26 Weeks





Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  26 Weeks

Size of Baby:  2.2 lb and about 15 inches  - the size of a head of head of lettuce

New Developments:  Her taste buds are very developed and she can taste all the different foods I eat in the amniotic fluid. 

Gender:  Girl!

Maternity Clothes:  I definitely need to invest in some maternity pj pants.  

Movement:  Still active.  I feel her most at night and when I'm sitting down.  Unfortunately she wasn't moving much while I was out shopping with Mom and Melissa this weekend so they didn't get to feel her.

Sleep:  Not great.  I just don't feel rested because I toss and turn all night.  I think I need to start taking more naps!

Symptoms:  Hip pain in my left hip - not fun!

Cravings:  A good nights sleep

What I Miss: Being able to squeeze through tight spaces.

Best Moment this Week: Getting all kinds of cute clothes for this sweet girl

What I'm looking forward to: Working from home tomorrow, which means I get to sleep in and work in house pants - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment