Monday, October 29, 2012

28 Weeks





Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  28 Weeks

Size of Baby:  2.5 lb and about 15 inches.  The size of an eggplant

New Developments:  She's developing more fat, so her wrinkly skin is getting smoother.  She can also achieve REM sleep and might even be dreaming!

Gender:  Girl!

Maternity Clothes:  All maternity

Movement:  I'm starting to feel more whole body movements instead of kicks/punches.  I wonder if she's starting to run out of room

Sleep:  Sleep?  Whats that?

Symptoms:  Sinus headaches, hip pain and fussiness.  I have made it through most of the pregnancy without being very emotional, but now it's beginning.  I think it's probably brought on by the exhaustion

Cravings: Nothing special.

What I Miss: Being able to take meds for my sinus headaches.  I know that technically I can, but I'm trying home remedies first.

Best Moment this Week: I had a great nap on Sunday afternoon with my hubby and got in some baby clothes that I ordered.  Everything is so cute for little girls!

What I'm looking forward to: Being done with my Glucose Test and my maternity pics on Saturday.  I'm really nervous about being able to make it so long without eating for the glucose test.  I've usually had 2 breakfasts by then!  Hopefully everything will turn out ok.  

No comments:

Post a Comment