Tuesday, October 23, 2012

27 Weeks






Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  27 Weeks

Size of Baby:  2.5 lb and about 15 inches  

New Developments:  She's practicing inhaling and exhaling so she can develop her lungs.  She is also showing brain activity.  I also read that if she was born right now, she has a 90% survival rate!  But I think she needs to keep baking for about 13 more weeks :)

Gender:  Girl!

Maternity Clothes:  All maternity.  Some of the shirts I bought early on are starting to get a little snug  

Movement:  I think she is turning into an early bird because she's started getting more active in the mornings. We went to Bob Evans for breakfast on Sunday morning and she was kicking all over the place.  I think she must have liked the pancakes.  

Sleep:  Lots of tossing and turning and painful hips

Symptoms:  Hip pain, back pain, and exhaustion...welcome to the third trimester!

Cravings: Mom brought rice krispie treats to the party and they were super yummy!

What I Miss: Being able to easily put on shoes and socks

Best Moment this Week: Family Halloween Party and pedicure

What I'm looking forward to: This weekend...it's the last weekend that we have nothing planned for the next several weeks.  I'm looking forward to sleeping late and napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment