Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Joys of Pregnancy

No...I'm not being sarcastic.  I have noticed several really great things about pregnancy.  Luckily I have been one of those women that feel very normal while pregnant.  Sometimes I feel so normal that I forget that I'm pregnant...until I look down and can't see my feet :)

Here's some of the things I love about being pregnant:

1.  I can drink regular milk!  No more lactose intolerance.  That means regular cows milk in my fridge, in my decaf latte, and ice cream without being miserably sick.  It's wonderful and I'm taking full advantage.

2.  My belly button is cute.  I have always hated my belly button because it's really wide...not anymore!   As my belly has grown my belly button has turned into one of those little cute buttons that I have always envied.  I hope it never changes.  Hopefully Adam isn't getting too sick of me showing it to him all the time and telling him how much I love it :)

3.  I'm happy when clothes don't fit me anymore because that means our little girl is healthy and growing!

4.  I get to feel her kick me when I'm in meetings.  It's so cool to be sitting in a meeting at work and feel her bumping around.  I know this won't last for long, so I'm trying to enjoy it as long as I can!

On a side note, we got a lot accomplished this weekend.  We winterized the chicken coop, did some cleaning in the garage, finished the crib skirt, and hung shelves in the nursery.  Whew...

No comments:

Post a Comment