Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 23





Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  23 Weeks

Size of Baby:  1.25 lb and about 12.5 inches  - the length of an ear of corn 

Gender:  Girl!

Maternity Clothes: As you can see by how gigantic I've gotten, I'm pretty much all maternity.  I tried to put on one of my North Face fleeces this weekend and my belly hung out of the bottom...very attractive :)  I ordered a bunch more maternity stuff late last week that should be here this week.  

Movement:  I swear that she is doing karate or zumba or something in there!  She is all over the place including in the middle of the night while I'm trying to sleep.  You can even feel her from the outside and Adam got to feel her last week.  

Sleep:  My new pregnancy pillow is wonderful!  As you can tell by the picture, it takes up a lot of room, but it is so worth it.  It really helps me sleep better (aside from this little girl kicking me all night) 



Symptoms:  Still feeling pretty good and really enjoying the cooler weather.

Cravings:  Lots of cereal

What I Miss:  Being able to drink regular coffee

Best Moment this Week:  Mums and pumpkins!


No comments:

Post a Comment