Monday, September 3, 2012

20 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  20 Weeks

Size of Baby:  10 1/2 oz. and about 6 1/2 inches from crown to rump - the size of a small cantaloupe

Gender:  We find out on Wednesday!!

Maternity Clothes:  I have a few non-maternity shirts that I can still wear, but all maternity bottoms.  I just realized that I had on this same t-shirt in my last post.  I promise that I own more maternity clothes - it was just coincidence! :)

Movement:  I feel the baby, but it's still really inconsistent.  He/she was moving a lot last night after Adam's famous chicken enchiladas and a brownie.  You still can't feel him/her from the outside yet.

Sleep:  Sleep has been pretty difficult for a while now. I can't get comfortable and wake up throughout the night.  I finally gave up sleeping at around 4 a.m. this morning.  I just keep reminding myself that this is helping prepare me for the next several years.

Symptoms:  Some heartburn and my back bothers me if I'm on my feet for a while.  Nothing too terrible yet.

Cravings:  Sweets, specifically ice cream and blueberry muffins

What I Miss:  A nice glass of wine with dinner.

Best Moment this Week:  Making it to the halfway mark in the pregnancy and buying some diapers...they are so tiny and cute!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you and Adam!!!! You better invite me (or let me help) with a baby shower!!!

    ReplyDelete