Monday, September 17, 2012

22 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  22 Weeks

Size of Baby:  1 lb and about 11 inches  - the size of a spaghetti squash

Gender:  Girl!

Maternity Clothes: There are still a few things non-maternity that fit like some dresses and big t-shirts

Movement:  She's become much more active this past week.  I feel her periodically throughout the day and even more in the evenings.  There have been a couple of times that I have felt her from the outside, but Adam hasn't felt her yet.

Sleep:  Off and on.  I haven't had any really rough nights, but I just don't feel very rested in the mornings

Symptoms:  Feeling good!  A sore back and hips every once and a while, but I have lots of energy.  I'm trying to take advantage of the energy while it's here.

Cravings:  Still sweets.  I've been eating lots of green grapes and drinking white grape juice.  And..I had pecan pancakes for dinner the other night - yum!

What I Miss:  Being able to bend over with ease.  I can still bend over, but it's starting to get uncomfortable.  Guess that's only going to get worse!

Best Moment this Week:  We've been making great progress on the nursery and it feels great to see it all coming together


No comments:

Post a Comment