Monday, September 10, 2012

21 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  21 Weeks

Size of Baby:  12 oz. and about 10 1/2 inches  - the size of a banana

Gender:  Girl!

Maternity Clothes: I can still wear some of my non-maternity dresses, and a couple of t-shirts but everything else is maternity.  I need to get some maternity pj tops so I don't have to walk around with my belly hanging out of my pjs :)

Movement:  I feel her, but it's still really inconsistent.  She's more active at night and a I felt a few kicks last night while trying to go to sleep.  You still can't feel her from the outside yet.

Sleep:  Sleep has actually been a little better the past week!  I also finally broke down and ordered a maternity pillow.  Hopefully it will be better than the pillow arrangement I have right now and maybe give Adam a little more room..it comes in tomorrow.

Symptoms:  Feeling pretty good other than a little heartburn.  I've had lots of energy the past couple of days and have been working a lot on things around the house.

Cravings:  I guess the old wive's tale is true about craving sweets when you are having a girl.  My biggest craving right now is for chocolate cheerios - yummy!  In fact, I think I will have a bowl as my dessert after eating the wonderful roast, potatoes and carrots that Adam made for dinner.

What I Miss:  Being able to lift things.  I felt bad having Adam move stuff around without me being able to help.

Best Moment this Week:  Finding out that we are having a little girl and getting to see her on the ultrasound.  We've also gotten a lot done on the nursery and it is so fun!  It is really starting to come together.



No comments:

Post a Comment