Thursday, December 27, 2012

A few updates

I went to the doctor this morning.  Everything still looks good.  Avery has dropped, but no progress other than that.  I'll go back to the doctor again on Wednesday.

Luckily, Melissa blogged about Christmas and posted some pictures since I didn't think to take any.  Click here to check it out.

I tried sleeping in the recliner in Avery's nursery for a while last night - just trying to find somewhere comfortable.  Shelby doesn't like to leave my side at night, so she came in the nursery with me.  She kept trying to move the Cabbage Patch dolls from Avery's Pottery Barn chair so that she could get into it.  I can't say that I blame her - it's about the same size as a dog bed.  I kept telling her "no" and finally decided just to move the dolls so she didn't get them slobbery.  I woke up to this...


Since I have a feeling that she's not going to want to leave Avery's side, I guess we might need to get a dog bed for Avery's nursery so Shelby doesn't take over her chair.  I wonder if PBK makes dog beds to match their chairs? :)

2 comments: