Monday, December 3, 2012

33 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How far along:  33 weeks.  7 weeks until my due date and 4 weeks until she's considered full term.

Size of baby:  4.2 to 5.8 lbs and 17.2 to 18.7 inches long.  She could grow up to 1 inch this week.

New developments:  She's coordinating breathing with sucking and swallowing.  Her bones are also hardening.

Gender:  Girl!  Avery Anne Johnson

Maternity Clothes:  All maternity.  I was dressed really casually today because I had an all day strategy meeting with my direct reports.  We decided to all dress comfy since we weren't going to be in the office.  Leggings are my favorite pants these days.

Movement:  She moves all over the place and they are very obvious!  You can see my belly move and it even gets bigger on whichever side she is hanging out on.

Sleep:  I guess I'll just look forward to getting a good nights sleep again here in a few years.


Symptoms:  I had my first experience with cankles...ahh!!!!  We had the Jr. League Tour of Homes yesterday and after being on my feet from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., my feet and ankles were definitely swollen.  I guess I'm lucky that I haven't had that problem until now.

Cravings: Cuties.  Even though they give me heartburn, Adam brings me one every morning and it is so yum!

What I Miss: When I could sit down without my belly touching my legs.  It kinda grosses me out.

Best Moment this Week:  I was really glad that I was able to be done with the Tour of Homes. It was a great experience and was a good committee to be on, but I'm glad that I'm finished with committee meetings and all the prep work. 

We also got our tree decorated this weekend and I got to spend some good quality time with the Pitts crew on Saturday afternoon.  The boys crack me up with their reaction to my belly and Avery.

I included a couple of pictures of our Christmas tree.  Shelby is fascinated!  We had to move the lower ornaments because she kept bumping them with her nose and it was making us nervous.  I also had big plans to add netting or burlap to the tree this year, but we decided that we were just lucky to get it decorated since I was 33 weeks pregnant. :)

What I'm looking forward to: My work shower on Thursday afternoon.





No comments:

Post a Comment