Tuesday, December 11, 2012

34 Weeks...+1 day







Pregnancy Highlights

How far along:  34 weeks and 1 day.  I completely forgot about my post yesterday until after I had already put on my pjs - oops!  6 weeks until my due date and 3 weeks until she's considered full term.

Size of baby:  5 lbs and 18 inches long.  She is really starting to fatten up and her skin is smoothing out.

New developments:  She can recognize and react to simple songs.

Gender:  Girl!  Avery Anne Johnson

Maternity Clothes:  All maternity. Some of my maternity stuff is getting too small, but I'm resisting buying anything new.

Movement: She's a mover and a shaker!

Sleep:  I guess I'll just look forward to getting a good nights sleep again here in a few years.

Symptoms:  Having some Braxton Hicks contractions.  Ravenously hungry!  Also have lovely red-rimmed eyes from my lack of sleep.  Luckily the cankles have not made another appearance.

Cravings: Iced animal cookies - the kind in the pink bag.

What I Miss: Just being able to get comfy

Best Moment this Week:  We had another great doctor's visit on Monday.  Blood pressure was great, weight gain was perfect, Avery's heartrate was right where it needed to be, and I am measuring 34 1/2 weeks.  My next appointment is on 12/27 and I will start going every week.

We also got a lot accomplished this weekend.  Still lots to do, but I feel better that we at least got several things done.  Hopefully I can post final pics of the nursery next week.

What I'm looking forward to: Marking more things off my "To Do" list.  This nesting stuff is stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment