Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Betis

Several people have asked me if I'm worried about how our dogs are going to react to Avery.

I really am not too worried about them.  Big Bear (Vixen) is old enough that I don't know that she will even notice.  Shelby will likely just be very protective because of her herding instinct.  She'll also probably love it when Avery gets a little older and can play with her.

The only one I'm a little worried about is this girl.  Betis (Killa) is so spoiled  that I'm worried she's going to be even more needy once the baby gets her.  If she's wakes up in the middle of the night and her blanket has come off, she will cry until we wake up and cover her back up.  She'll likely just leave the room if Avery is annoying her (thats what she does with the Pitts boys), I'm just not sure we will be able to handle having Baby Betis and Baby Avery.

This is how I found her this morning when I was leaving for work.  She is not allowed on the couch and never tries to get up there.  She was so still that it took me a while to even find her so I could give her insulin shot. I think she was hoping I wouldn't see her and she could spend the day on the couch instead of outside in the cold :)

No comments:

Post a Comment