Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Weeks





Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  30 Weeks.  10 weeks until my due date, 7 weeks until she is considered full term!

Size of Baby:  2.5 - 3.8 lb and about 15.2 - 16.7 inches.  

New Developments:  Her skin is getting smoother.   She's also strong enough to grasp a finger

Gender:  Girl!  Avery Anne Johnson

Maternity Clothes:  All maternity

Movement: She's really active!  The other day she was kicking so hard that my whole body was moving :)

Sleep: I've learned that I can get some sleep and relief from my heartburn by sleeping on the couch, so that's where I usually start out.

Symptoms:  General discomfort and heartburn

Cravings: Instant Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal

What I Miss: Being able to easily shave my legs.  

Best Moment this Week:  We had our first childbirth class on Saturday and got to tour the hospital.  It was nice to know exactly what to be able to expect.  On Sunday we just hung out at the farm.  I had a nice nap, we put a closet rod in the nursery, I knitted and we played Yahtzee.  It was a fun and relaxing day!

I also had another doctor's appointment today.  It was the first of my every 2 week appointments.  The doc said everything still looks perfect.

What I'm looking forward to: We have our last childbirth class on Saturday and we will be learning how to take care of Avery when she gets home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment