Monday, November 26, 2012

32 Weeks





Pregnancy Highlights

How far along:  32 weeks.  8 weeks until my due date and 5 weeks until she's considered full term.

Size of baby:  2.5 to 3.8 lbs and 15.2 to 16.7 inches long

New developments:  She's plumping up feeling more cramped and so are my internal organs!

Gender:  Girl!  Avery Anne Johnson

Maternity Clothes:  All maternity.  Some of those are even starting to get a little small

Movement:  She's definitely a wiggle worm.  Adam probably thinks I'm crazy because I'm fascinated with just sitting there watching my belly move :)

Sleep:  This is a touchy subject here lately.  Lets just say that I know what shows are on at 3 am and have tons of stuff pinned on Pinterest.


Symptoms:  Just uncomfortable.  My belly is getting so big that it hurts to stand for too long or sit for too long, so I do lots of moving around

Cravings: I've been eating lots of leftover pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving - yummy!

What I Miss: Being able to easily put on pants, socks and shoes.  These things seem like such a chore these days!

Best Moment this Week:  We had a nice Thanksgiving at home and I got to have some family time this weekend.  We started putting out Christmas decorations and I was able to do some sewing that I needed to get finished.

I had another doctor's appointment today.  He said everything still looks great!  He also checked and she's in the head down position.  Let's hope she stays that way.

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up our Christmas decorations and hopefully finishing some of those baby things I pinned on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment