Monday, August 13, 2012

The Wedding Countdown Begins...

It is so crazy trying to get everything ready to go out of town.  We spent the weekend packing, preparing the chickens and dogs, and finishing up work stuff so that we can fully enjoy our wedding week.  Thankfully Melissa came to pick up Coco and took Vixen back to stay at the Pitts house for the week.  Thanks Pitts!

I dropped off Shelby and Killa at the vet on the way to work this morning.  As I was driving I kept noticing a funny smell, but I didn't realize until I opened up the back gate that Shelby had gotten car sick - ALL OVER the back of my car.  Poor girl..I guess she's just not used to riding in the car.  It was all over the leash, Killa, Shelby's favorite toy, and my carpet.

I had to carry Shelby inside because she doesn't like to walk on a leash (we will be working to correct that as soon as I get back!), then I came back to clean up Killa and get her settled.  Luckily the vet gave me some paper towels and I did my best to clean up the car.  What a great way to start the day!

Our flight doesn't leave until 9:15 tonight, so after work we are headed to eat dinner before the airport.  Can't wait to get to Vegas and for our wedding on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment