Saturday, August 25, 2012

Friday

By Friday, we were both starting to get a little homesick and were missing the girls (Betis, Big Bear, Shelby and the chickens).

Since our flight left that afternoon, we had a little time to kill before we headed to the airport.  We had breakfast at Bouchon on the patio next to the Venetian pool.  It's a French Bistro and had yummy food.  They had homemade cherry preserves that were amazing!

Then, I got to me some famous people!  Here I am playing the keyboard with Stevie Wonder...


And chillin' with Snoop....


Then I was interviewed by Oprah!


Okay, okay...so maybe they were wax, but it was still fun.  I had never been to a wax museum before and have always wanted to go.  It was so cool and a little creepy.  Some of the people looked so real, that it kind of freaked you out to get close.  I don't think Adam was as impressed as I was :)

After lunch at Emeril Lagasses sports bar, we headed to the airport and back to the Ranch.  We had a great time and a great wedding, but we were glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment