Sunday, August 19, 2012

Monday

I'm going to apologize in advance for the next few blog posts- they might be a little boring but I want to document our wedding trip/week.

We headed out Monday night from XNA.  Our flight didn't leave until about 9:30 pm, so we grabbed a quick burger at Red Robin then headed to the airport.

We had plenty of time to kill, so I got my walk in by walking around the new airport terminal.  By the time we headed out, I was starving since it had been a while since we ate dinner.  Luckily they had snacks on the plane and they hit the spot.  I slept off and on the rest of the flight while Adam read since it was way past my bedtime!

By the time we arrived at the Las Vegas airport it was 10:30 their time (12:30 am) our time.  We were so ready to get to the hotel and crash. 

We finally got to our hotel (The Palazzo), and got settled in our room around 11:30.  We crashed and rested up for our first day in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment