Tuesday, October 8, 2013

8 Months Old

Our favorite baby girl turned 8 months old on the 20th.  I know that I'm super late with this post but I promise to do better!

Our photo shoots have gotten harder and harder.  This little girl is super squirmy and as soon as I put her on her chair, she lunges off! 






Avery is really getting good at crawling.  She is super fast even on the hardwood floors.  She just recently started exploring outside of the small pallet area of the living room and her favorite places are the dog toy basket, the spindles on the staircase and the small chest beside our couch.  

She also loves to try to get the dog bones from Shelby.  Shelby is such a good sport and has let her get it a couple of times without getting mad.  Luckily we have been able to get them away from her before they have made it to her mouth :)

Avery is still not eating many solids.  Occasionally we can get her to eat something, but she doesn't have much interest.  She continues to have constant ear infections and has been on antibiotics almost 2 full months.  I know they make her tummy hurt so I'm sure that's part of the reason that she hasn't been eating solids.  Luckily she is still growing just fine on breastmilk and weighs about 17.5 lbs.  We have an appointment with the ENT on the 17th and we are hoping that he can help this baby girl feel better!

Here some more pics of our girl this month.  I still get to go see her everyday at lunch and it is one of the best parts of my day!


In this pic, we were sitting in the rocking chair on the front porch waiting for Adam to get home from work.  She looked over the side of the chair and saw a granddaddy longleg and was fascinated!


Hamming it up in her new cheerleader dress!


These pics are from a few weekends ago when we were in Arkadelphia for a mini reunion (post to come later).  We dug through the attic and found my old Care Bears and pouting chair that Richard Mills made for me.  Avery loved them both!



Avery was helping me do a little shopping.  She kept reaching out of the cart to feel the fabric and then look at the price tags...must be a genetic thing :)


I have a few videos but I need to upload them from my other computer so I'll try to get that done tonight.  Also, we joined Instagram and I like it so much better then Facebook.  You can follow us at "mkdaily3"


No comments:

Post a Comment