Sunday, March 3, 2013

6 Weeks Old

I decided to switch to a weekly blog post.  I realized that it was starting to stress me out to try to remember to post every day.  I'll still try to post more often, but no promises :)

While I was sick, Avery got off her schedule,  so we've been working on getting her back on track.  She's been doing great and is still just waking up once at night then going right back down after she eats.

We got to hang out with Aunt Sissy on Thursday.   We did a little shopping and went to lunch before my doc appointment.   On Friday, Cici came over and spent the day giving Avery lots of loving.  Pop also came over and cuddled Avery and brought her some Harley gear.  I'll post pics of her in it soon.  Avery is very lucky to have so much family that lives close and loves her very much. 

I took this pic this afternoon.  She played so hard on her activity mat that she wore herself out and fell fast asleep!  We sure do love this little girl!

1 comment:

  1. She looks just like her Pop when she sleeps....he sleeps with his arms like that :)

    ReplyDelete