Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Avery's One Year Pictures

We had our favorite photographer take pictures of Avery the weekend after her first birthday.  I warned Meredith that it might be a bit of a challenge to capture this wiggly little girl, but she was up to the challenge.  We got really lucky that we were having an unseasonably warm day and were able to take some of the pictures outside.  I love how they turned out!  A few (ok..a lot) of my favs!


I like that these pics make her look like she has a little pot belly. 





Rock on!! :)




The pouting chair that Richard Mills had made for me was a great prop.  








I had seen this idea on Pinterest to have them hold one of their newborn pics.  Cute idea, huh?  Not so good in practice...  We were smart enough to take the picture out of the glass frame, but she was fascinated with trying to pull it off the mat.


She got it half of the way off :)


Then she decided that she wanted to take it to show the cleaning lady that was watching our photo shoot.  I actually thought this pic turned out pretty cute.  Adam said we should have put something cool on the back for her to look at so she wouldn't have tried to pull the pic off...hindsight is 20/20!


Meredith had brought this little chair and Avery LOVED it.  She was having a blast in these pictures.  I was right outside the picture frame ready to catch her if it toppled over.







Here she is digging dirt and who knows what else from the crack in the stairs.  She promptly stuck it in her mouth before we could stop her.






Gotta show off those walking skills!





I think these pictures really capture her at this age.  Now I just need to print some out to plaster my office in cuteness :)

2 comments:

  1. She is precious! Love all the pictures. You forget how much they move at that age...can't turn your head for a second!

    ReplyDelete