Monday, February 10, 2014

11 Months Old

On December 20, 2013, Avery turned 11 months old..I'm so far behind on blogging!!  This sweet little girl is so much fun.  And such a sweetheart...






During her 11th month, Avery was starting to walk but was still just taking a few tentative steps.  She is still nursing but also doing great at eating solid foods.  This child loves cottage cheese...like squeals when she sees the container! 

When she was younger, she used to prop her leg up on me while she was nursing.  Now that she's a little too long to do that comfortably, she grabs my hand and makes me hold her leg up while she is nursing - cracks me up!

She really enjoyed getting to see all the snow outside even though we only let her stay out for a few minutes.



Look at that wild hair after her nap!


I thought this was such a sweet picture, then I noticed that you can see squash coming out of her nose :)


Every month we get a box from Citrus Lane full of toys and other goodies.  Avery gets so excited about opening her package!


Sweet sleeping baby at daycare...she was just barely hanging onto her paci.


We had some nice weather one day, so we all ventured out to the mailbox and to meet the neighbor's cows.  Avery and Shelby both thought it was super cool (and me too :))




She loves napping on her daddy!







No comments:

Post a Comment