Friday, November 15, 2013

Boo!

We had our annual Halloween party on October 27th.  We did it a little earlier in the day since the boys had a birthday party that evening.  As always Adam cooked some yummy food and everyone dressed in their Halloween best.  Other than that...things were pretty rough.  As soon as everyone started to arrive Adam mentioned that Avery felt warm...she had a fever.  It just went downhill from there....Jayden headed home early with some bad cramping in his side.  Then Aunt Sissy got so scared by all the spookiness that she had to head to the emergency room with a racing heart!  I sure hope that next year's party is much less eventful!









Don't worry...the knife isn't real :)


Bobbing for apples is always one of the Pitts' boys favorites















On Halloween, Avery came up to the Home Office to do a little trick or treating and see everyone. We really go to a lot of work decorating and most everyone dresses up so it's pretty cool.  My team was dressed a superheros...this is the best pic I had of my outfit.  I think I did pretty good since I had to throw it together at the last minute while Avery was recovering from getting tubes!


I picked up Avery from daycare and as I started to get her dressed in the car, I realized that she had a dirty diaper.  Then I realized that I had no wipes...great!  Luckily I had some paper towels that did the job.  Then it started pouring down rain.  By the time Adam go out to the car to help up inside, it was so rainy, windy and cold.  We were juggling so much stuff trying to get Avery inside that I forgot my good camera :(  So these are the only pictures I had from her first Halloween.  Luckily we had gotten some good pics at the Halloween party.  She loved all the people and decorations and was such a ham smiling and waving at people.  We didn't collect candy (bc Adam and I didn't want to have to eat it!) but she got a small package of pretzels that she carried around with her.  All in all, her first Halloween was a success!







No comments:

Post a Comment