Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First Day of Daycare


Avery started daycare last Monday.  I know it was an adjustment transitioning from staying with her Cici to being around all those other babies, but she has done great!  I love the center that she is at.  Her teachers are great and so is the owner.   She is very involved and even texted to check on Avery after her first day.

She has been fascinated with all the other babies and is definitely the happiest baby in the class.  Her teachers hope she rubs off on some of the other babies :)  Luckily it's so close to the office that I have been able to go see her everyday at lunch to nurse her and play.  

Unfortunately,  she got her first cold on Friday.   She had a slight fever and was feeling pretty rough all weekend.   I took her to the doc on Monday and she has an ear infection too.  I felt so sorry for my poor baby.  Luckily she seems to be feeling better,  but not quite 100%.  

Poor, sick baby

Starting to feel better...


Her first artwork...


No comments:

Post a Comment