Monday, June 24, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Cici, Pop and the Pitts crew all headed to Perdido Key for the annual family beach trip.  Adam and I had decided not to go since Avery was a little young to enjoy it.  Since my babysitters were all in Florida, I took the week off work.  When I realized that Adam was going to be in California this week, Avery and I decided to head on down to Florida.

Since it would have been a really long drive to take with a 4 1/2 month old, Avery and I decided to fly.  It was her first time to fly and my first time flying with a baby by myself.  Avery did great!  But I realized that it was a little harder than I expected trying to manage getting her and all of her gear through security and on/off the airplane. 

Avery waiting to board the plane at XNA.  This was before she spit up all over me :)


Avery spent lots of time playing with her feet.



Evan came to visit us...


And showed us that he can put his toes in his mouth too!!!


I think we finally had a little bit of a break through with Evan and Avery.  He has been pretty jealous of Avery and reluctant to give up his status as "baby" of the family.  Cici and I spent a lot of time telling all the things he could do that Avery can't yet and how he could teach her all those things.  He decided that it might not be too bad to be the big kid and no longer be the baby.

More hanging in the condo...


Evan brought a toad to join us for breakfast one morning!



There's nothing sweeter than all that baby soft skin cuddled in a soft blanket..




Headed to dinner and ate some great food





Evan went to dinner with me, Cici and Pop.  He decided to sit in the high chair - ha!


This momma cat and her kittens came out from under the deck after we had dinner one night.  By the time we left, there were 4 kittens and the daddy cat.  I bet they ate good hanging out by the fishing boats and restaurant!


Hanging by the pool and the beach..



Mom took this picture of Avery's hair.  It was just a little windblown ;).




                                    


Avery was not a fan of the water.  Every time I tried to put her feet in she would hold them up, then cry when they touched the water.  I think it was just a little too chilly for this little girl that likes her 95 degree bath water :)  I'm hoping that she will enjoy our pool at home once it gets a little warmer.



  


This little girl can sing! :)  As soon as we put on her sunglasses she starting "singing".  It was so cute that I had to capture it on video.


There are a few more pictures that I will add once I get them from Melissa.  Also, I'm going to do a seperate post with all our beach photo shoot pics.  We had a great time, but we sure wished Adam/Daddy could have been there with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment