Sunday, July 29, 2012

Baby Bunnies!

Friday evening Adam was outside cleaning the pool with Shelby and I was inside researching wedding venues (more to come on that subject later).  They come rushing in and A said..."you are never going to believe what just happened!"

Shelby was rustling around in the grass by the pool and all of a sudden two baby bunnies jumped through the air and landed in the pool...can you believe it?!? They were swimming around and Adam quickly grabbed the net to save them.  He scooped up one, but the other bunny swam into the filter.  He quickly got it out of the filter and put them safely in the yard...and I MISSED THE WHOLE THING!!!! 

I was so bummed.  It was definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity, but I was in luck!  Yesterday morning I heard Shelby barking in the backyard and went to check on her.  She was lying right next to this cute baby bunny in the yard!  Luckily she didn't hurt it and I was able to get a pic before it hopped off.  It was so tiny it could fit in the palm of my hand.  We love living at the farm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment